Project Manager FTC
This dynamic international payment services provider is highly successful in its field, with further plans for expansion and growth.
To this end, an additional Project Manager for their London office is being sought.
This role will initially be offered as a 6 month fixed term contract, to start ASAP.
Working with a wide range of internal stakeholders, you will prepare and present new project ideas to the Executive Board, managing the full lifecycle of approved projects within the project outline, on order to bring them to fruition for the company.
Amongst the responsibilities of the Project Manager will be:
* Acting as the focal point for the Projects team, being the main point of contact and
disseminating projects updates as needed to both internal and external stakeholders
* Taking a lead in the brainstorming and strategising function of the projects team
* Develop and maintain an excellent working knowledge of the company and its products
* Oversight of direct and indirect reports, ensuring FCA principles and company code of
practice are adhered to; undertaking appraisals; working closely with HR and Compliance;
and preparing management information
Project Manager - what we're looking for:
* Previous experience of working as a Project Manager within an FCA regulated firm
* A proven track record of project planning and costing, as well as exposure to working
with colleagues across a complex organisation with different cultures and geographies
* Relevant professional qualifications such as PRINCE2, CISI or applicable accountancy or
legal qualifications would be beneficial, but our client is happy to consider candidates
qualified by experience
* Experience of managing the full project lifecyle from Board approval to delivery
* A second European language would be advantageous but is not essential
* An ability to demonstrative innovative thinking and work autonomously
Project Manager - what's in it for you?
The chance to work for a recognised market leader in a role which offers great scope for personal development
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.