Informatics/ Digitalization Project Manager
Our client is a pioneering Independent Consultancy founded to support digitalisation of companies and to provide independent, high level advice and support to scientific companies in this field. They are growing UK based company who work with 10 of the top 20 pharma companies globally and well as managing projects across international sites including UK, Europe, Switzerland, Australia, India, North & South America. They differentiate themselves through their position; being completely independent across all technologies and software on the market and focus on business consulting – as a result you get to work with multiple technologies, vendors and organisations from global pharmas, bioechs, CROs to government labs.
I am looking for experienced Business Consultants/ Project Managers to provide knowledge and expertise, allowing customers to understand, and to communicate, how informatics and digitalisation can transform their business and deliver maximum benefit. Projects include requirements definition, business case development, technology and vendor selection, implementation strategy and oversight and education.
If you enjoy a challenge, want to leverage your experience to make decisions, see your ideas actioned and thrive in an environment that changes rapidly – this is a great role for you! In return you will be able to broaden knowledge in the informatics & digitalisation market in ELN, LIMS, Lab execution, manufacturing systems, knowledge management, semantic technologies, data lakes and more.
• To carry out business analysis including, process mapping, data mapping and return on investment assessments
• Meeting with customer domain experts to understand and document their specific workflow, business challenges, and requirements
• Continually assess the project delivery to ensure it is successful
• Scientific Degree qualification subject such as biology, biotechnology, chemical engineering or chemistry
• Domain experience in LIMS, ELN, SDMS, LES or lab digital transformation projects.
• Strong project planning, deadline management and interpersonal skills.
• A structured approach to work.
The primary office location will be from home, but the individual will be expected to work from time to time at other locations both in the UK and overseas.