Project Manager - EnquiryMax
2 days left
- Full Time
Please note that whilst enquiryMAX is now part of the Keyloop group of companies, this role is working within the enquiryMAX team.
enquiryMAX is a Leeds-based company and provider of the UK’s fastest-growing enquiry management system in the automotive industry.
We are part of Keyloop group of companies, and we take great pride in what we do. A superb opportunity has arisen for a Software Project Manager to join our team.
The project manager will be responsible for full project management and delivery for a range of software projects. This includes management of issues, risks, and project change requests to ensure successful project delivery within the specified constraints of time, cost, and quality.
- Full project life cycle ownership : successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Management of project communications within the company and to clients
- Be the main point of contact between the company and client
- Work with and lead your product development team to set the vision and roadmap, aligning everyone behind a common goal, to motivate and energise behind that vision, building a shared understanding of the product with the team
- Gathering business and customer requirements (both functional and non-functional) and collaborating with multi-disciplined development teams, whilst sharing the definition of the product and ensuring that there is a clear understanding of what is being delivered and a common understanding of the success criteria / goals.
- Gather, analyse, and report on relevant data to measure the performance and value of product features to identify the features with the most customer and business value.
- Define the Statement of Work and Specifications for the requested goods and services
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Management of project scope and change requests
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Facilitating project closure activities, including stakeholder validation and signoff, project rollout, change release communication, and the documentation of lessons learned.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chair project team meetings
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project and program team
- Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverable with team members and stakeholders
- Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews
- Other duties as assigned
Skills / Experience :
- Excellent experience / qualification in Prince 2, Agile, SCRUM
- Experience in Business Analysis is highly desirable
- Experience in successfully leading projects and programs to on-time, on-schedule and within budget, managing scope creeps and change requests
- Experience in a client facing role- managing and engaging with senior level stakeholders
- Good understanding of software development practices
- Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management
- Strong leadership, negotiation, diplomatic and motivational skills
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus, and achieve objectives
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Highly organised with a flexible approach to workload and a strong desire to deliver the product
- Good time management, used to working to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Passionate about new and innovative tech.
- Tools : MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, JIRA, process mapping tools (Visio, Lucid Chart, Draw.io), any design or mock-up software (Photoshop or similar alternatives).
We demand diversity . Our people may be spread across countries, continents and cultures, but we’re united by a passion and enthusiasm to drive our business forward.
This means no matter where you work you’ll feel like part of our global team. Diverse backgrounds, ideas and experiences are the only way to deliver world-class service to our customers.
Our differences are our strengths
Your benefits. To help us attract and retain the best, we pay people according to performance, not length of service. We will also help you grow your career, not only through focused investment in learning and development but also by enabling you to explore the exciting opportunities our global market has to offer.