Project Manager - Infrastructure
- Full Time
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for Project Managers and Senior Project Managers to undertake duties on a range on infrastructure projects. We would be very keen to hear from candidates with experience in either the rail, aviation/airport, highways or water sectors who are familiar with the NEC form of contract.
- To lead Project Management Commissions, taking responsibility for end to end service delivery.
- To provide support on major Project Management Commissions, taking responsibility for an aspect of service delivery.
- To ensure that client objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time and cost targets and the appropriate quality standards.
- Preferred if experience is in a complex stakeholder environment
- Preferred if NEC3 : ECC Project Manager accreditation is in place
- Preferred if chartered/qualified with ICE, APM, RICS etc
- Ability to be mobile across the south east is a necessity.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.