Digital Project Manager
My client, a leading Digital Marketing Agecny are now looking for a Project Manager to join their team. As the Project Manager your role will be to drive progress on critical projects across key clients. Your role is to bring organisation to a mutli-disciplinary team, to plan, budget, organise, oversee client workstreams work to deliver it in a timely manner and meet expectations that aligns with senior management’s vision.
If you’re keen to support them on their mission to be the best agency in the world, take a look at what we have on offer:
We'd like you to:
- Oversee and drive the delivery across all workstreams for their largest consultancy client - from ensuring the key stages in client projects are delivered to understanding what barriers and blockages are preventing work from progressing. These can be media projects, strategy or technology
- Ensure that workstreams are run effectively and efficiently, and any roadblocks to a successful delivery are identified, flagged and dealt with proactively.
- Have an agile approach to plan, organise and document workstreams and processes for key clients, and where required execute work directly on projects.
- Creation of clear project schedules, updating promptly to reflect changes in direction and assigning roles for success (RACI framework).
- Drive the deliverables across multiple stakeholders, including different countries & timezones, and work to deadlines through good organisation
- Lead daily status and briefing meetings with the core team and clients, recording minutes, tracking progress and assigning tasks and clear deadlines to maintain momentum.
- Work closely with the Client Partner to produce, price and accurately show deliverables against scopes.
- Through regular end of month reporting, you will play a key role in ensuring that we are always delivering in line with both client budgets, and our available capacity.
All sounds great right? So here’s what they are looking for:
- Has a Prince / Prince 2 qualification
- Experienced user of project management software, ideally Asana.
- Experience managing projects within a tech or digital company
- Comfortable with multidisciplinary and multi-stakeholder management.
- Track record of driving deliverables across multiple stakeholders, countries and time zone
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Reference ID: MLSD2
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- Private dental insurance
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Current working from home. They will be going in 2-3 days per week eventually
- Project Management: 3 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19