£40000 - £50000 + Car Allowance + Package
We are looking for a Project Manager with a Mechanical or Electrical background to join a Global Facilities Management Service Provider, working in Central Birmingham.
Our client delivers hard FM services across a large health care site and you will work closely with the FM team and the client to develop a pipeline of works which may include refurbishments, fit outs, plant upgrades, installation of new M&E building services and lifecycle works.
The successful PM will manage the projects from inception to completion and will be responsible for budget management through to handover, the typical values of work will be from 10k to a 100k. You will be responsible for up to hundred projects at one time.
- Project Management with relevant role experience.
- Mechanical or Electrical qualifications are highly desirable, as is Prince 2.
- Experience of site works monitoring with installation inspections & measurement.
- CDM experience
- Experience with sub-contractors
- Understanding of model contract forms: JCT, NEC, GC Works etc.
- Budget management experience and commercial awareness.
- Experience of managing Client facing Project Works services across a diverse multi-site TFM portfolio.
- IOSH Certification and have experience with HTMS.
- Experience of leading in H&S and welfare for own project works and those of others.
- Well-developed communication, influencing and motivational skills.
- Cost management and control, and quality monitoring
To apply for this position please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.