Information Technology Project Manager
Our client, a dynamic construction services company, with over 2,800 worldwide specialists are looking for an IT Project Manager.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the successful management and delivery of projects within the IT Portfolio, whilst following the governance and standards set by the PMO.
The successful project managers will have experience across the IT Sphere, adaptability, agile. Work on multi-faceted projects. Infrastructure/deployment/network/dynamics nav
· Managing the project lifecycle from initiation through requirements gathering, design, develop, build, test, transition and closure
· Ensure good quality cost, resource and schedule planning to the end of the project
· Ensure deliverables are achieved within agreed time, quality, cost constraints and tolerances.
· Chair project meetings (including project boards) and perform secretariat duties for those meetings including capturing actions, decisions and any other relevant discussion points.
· Manage, monitor, maintain and track the RAID log (risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies) and ensure timely escalation of those risks and issues
· Produce project reports for projects as required by the HoPPM and sponsors/other stakeholders of the project
· Ensure compliance to the project lifecycle requirements, such as provision of documentation, stage gates within plans, regular updates to project controls and ensure they meet relevant quality criteria
Skills & Experiences
· Ability to produce documentation and reports in a clear, logical and concise way- relevant to specific audience.
· Ability to effectively communicate technical information and risks to non-technical users.
· Ability to present ideas and information to both technical and non-technical audiences
· Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
· Project Management in a large-scale and diverse environment
· Excellent leadership and people management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Prince2/PMI/APM or relevant experience
· Any other project management related qualifications are desirable, e.g. Risk Management, Microsoft Project etc
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please apply promptly and we will get in contact to discuss further.