Project Manager (Maternity Cover)
Direct Response Employment Services are delighted to be supporting our long established client in the heart of Westbury in the recruitment of a Project Manager to join the team on a maternity cover basis.
To be considered for this role you will have previous Project Management Experience and ideally working within a technical / engineering sector.
- Management of projects with full budget control and responsibility.
- Ensure contracts are delivered on time and commitments are met in terms of quality, delivery, and to a profitable advantage.
- Evaluate site conditions and preparation of plans.
- Liaising with clients on detail and approval.
- Prepare and implement installation plans.
- Prepare and issue variation orders.
- Manage project from Opening to closure.
And Experience Required
- Previous project management experience.
- Experience within a technical / engineering role with an understanding of technical drawings.
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
If you feel this is the role for you then we would love to hear from you