Hargreaves Recruitment are working with a client that has a great opportunity working as an experienced Project Manager within the area of talent, leadership and engagement
The role would suit someone that doesn’t necessarily have industry experience but at least 5 years project management experience and the client have found that people from a consultative background have integrated well into the business
To foresee and mitigate risk and to plan, organise and control activities so that the project is completed on time and to budget.
Reports to Head of Operations
Internal relationships with client partners, consultants and design team, delivery hub co-ordinators and administrators, digital and creative teams as required by project
Client / external relationships with clients and relevant suppliers.
Remit: UK based but working with global clients and suppliers.
Occasional requirement to travel in UK & Europe to project meetings
Opportunities to progress into operations, consulting and support roles depending on skill and career preferences
- Act as the delivery point of contact for the client for all activities related to time, budget and contracts
- Take full accountability for project planning, time management and the monitoring and communication of earned value to the team and client
- Project reporting to the client and internal team as required by process or client demands
- Effective and proactive management of issues and risks, reviewing these regularly with the team and devising actions to mitigate them
- Ownership of the change control process and support to the Growth Hub on commercial activities
- Ensure learning from experience is captured and communicated to the wider business and project close out processes are followed
Metrics & KPIs:
- Client satisfaction feedback
- Project performance against planned budget
- Project performance against planned milestones
- Process conformance
- Internal team feedback
- A high degree of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Significant experience of using project management methodology (e.g. PRINCE 2 qualified or equivalent)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Skills & Knowledge:
- Significant project management skills (planning, organising, communication, evaluation and review)
- Familiarity with a wide range of learning, engagement and talent services is desirable
- Willing and able to travel throughout UK and possibly abroad.
- Flexible working hours to accommodate global working
- Experience of working in matrix and/or multiple project teams
- Strong project/programme management experience with multi-site, multi-client consultancies desirable