Project Manager Marketing / Sales
Project Manager (Marketing / Sales)
Robert Walters have partnered with a leading software group who are looking for a Project Manager to join their EMEA Commercial team on a 12 month contract basis.
- Work closely with Sales, Product, Marketing, Finance and IT teams to deliver strategic initiatives to drive new customer acquisition.
- Develop and execute comprehensive project plans.
- Responsible for the recording scope, DACI, project timeline, task assignments, and leading schedule progress.
- Monitor the status of initiatives and quickly identify and surface risks and issues.
- Help to establish methods and metrics for tracking performance and making decisions within the wider group.
- Present performance highlights to the wider team and senior management.
- Develop new processes to help streamline new initiatives and optimise existing initiatives.
- Assist in the development and ongoing improvement of PMO team standard methodologies, playbooks, processes and tools.
- Identify areas of improvements to our PMO operations, and help drive improvements.
Experience and qualifications:
- Significant project management experience, ideally gained within a global organisation.
- Proficient in MS Suite, as well as Smartsheets, Google Docs, Gmail, Lucid Chart, and other collaborative cloud-based document management / creation platforms.
- The successful candidate must be able to build processes, understand improvement opportunities and inspire change across the business.
- Experience working on large complex projects is essential.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with multiple functions across the group is vital.