We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Development Project Manager based in Bristol. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £29,000 - £35,000 per annum.
About our Development Project Manager role:
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to make a real difference in the way we deliver our Development programme and drive forward the agenda for affordable housing and stronger communities in the city and beyond.
Key Responsibilities as our Development Project Manager:
Contributing to the delivery of our Development Programme on time, within budget and of a quality and standard that delivers the organisations priority, leading on a range of development projects and ensuring that schemes are completed within the approved parameters
- Supporting the development strategy by identifying new opportunities, submitting competitive bids, and ensuring projects contribute to the sustainability and growth of the communities where we work
What we’re looking for in our Development Project Manager:
- At least 2 years experience of Project Management and delivering successful outcomes
- An understanding of construction and building processes and ability to interpret plans & drawings
- A good knowledge of the impact and solutions that affect the construction industry in relation to the climate and targets to achieve carbon neutrality
You will receive the following benefits as our Development Project Manager:
- Working in a friendly and supportive work environment
- Agile working
- 28 days holidays
- Competitive Company pension
- Gym membership or Health Cash Plan
Please note, the closing date of 30 May 2021 is flexible and we are reviewing applications as they come in. We may close the vacancy early if we find the right candidate. If you are interested, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
If you feel you have the skills and experience as our Development Project Manager, then please click apply today!