3 days left
- Full Time
We have a rewarding opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Northern Home Counties Construction team on a £20m new build project in the Oxford area to provide visible leadership and direction along with foresight and insight in the safe and profitable delivery of schemes to Wates.
Wates Construction is a UK-wide contractor specialising in maximising value for customers in the public and private sector, with an uncompromising focus on safety and quality.
We have a proven track record in all our core markets: commercial and mixed use developments, education and student accommodation, heritage, local authority frameworks, inner-city residential, senior living, industrial and research, we're also experts in sustainability and ensuring we create a better tomorrow.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Develop and implement detailed programmes and schedules which allow accurate monitoring and reporting of progress.
- Identify the quality expectations and embrace these in the Quality Plan.
- Implement all statutory regulatory and company requirements for managing Health and Safety.
- Secure and manage the appropriate resources to deliver the project / scheme effectively and efficiently in a professional manner to ensure successful delivery within project constraints.
- Ensure there is a successful and smooth handover of the project, including support to customer/ end user throughout the handover process.
- Establish a communications plan and agree accountabilities for team members.
We are looking for a qualified, experienced and professional Project Manager who has experience on £15M + Laboratories, Education, Commercial projects and can successfully lead and develop a team.
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a positive and engaging approach when supporting and educating the business.
Work for Wates
At Wates, we are driven by our purpose of inspiring better ways of creating the places, communities and businesses of tomorrow. Its a bold commitment and we need the right people - from whatever background - to help us make this happen.
There is a huge variety ofjob opportunitiesacross our businesses, working on challenging and exciting projects and with blue chip clients. We are always looking to hire talented people from all walks of life to reflect the communities where we work.
So, if you'd like to work for an organisation which invests in your continued professional development, and youre looking for your next challenge, wed like to hear from you.