Commercial Project Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
We have a rewarding opportunity for a Commercial Project Manager to join our Property Servicesteam in London.
The primary focus of this role will be to provide visible leadership and direction along with foresight and insight in the safe and profitable delivery of schemes to Wates.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Electrification of WPS Fleet
Expected timescale 12-18 months for full strategy and roll out implementation of 2025 plan.
Circa 700-800 vehicles switch from diesel to electric, target fully electric by 2025.
Procurement of electric vehicles:
- Finance option(s) - Evaluation underway/well established
- Procurement to be completed based on above i.e finance/method of purchase
- Timing of vehicles (Roll out programme)
- Availability/suitability of vehicles/specification
- Commercial and Home Charging solutions
- Hardware and software - selection/procurement/roll out
- Operating model for charging of vehicles - when, where, how
- Reimbursement of electric used - processes/roll out
- Public/client charging networks - partners/use of networks
- Liaison between many/all departments of WPS - Fleet, Operations, Finance & HR
- Project is WPS priority for 2021 to have full strategy in place for 2025 target of fully electric fleet.
- Exposure to WPS board
- Exposure to ExCo, PW/SP/JD have quarterly review on project/fleet
- Project part of group sustainability target for 2025
- Big client focus, electric fleet is part of our marketing/positioning as maintenance provider
- Develop and implement detailed programmes and schedules which allow accurate monitoring and reporting of progress.
- Identify the quality expectations and embrace these in the Quality Plan.
- Implement all statutory regulatory and company requirements for managing Health and Safety.
- Secure and manage the appropriate resources to deliver the project / scheme effectively and efficiently in a professional manner to ensure successful delivery within project constraints.
- Ensure there is a successful and smooth handover of the project, including support to customer/ end user throughout the handover process.
- Establish a communications plan and agree accountabilities for team members.
We are looking for a qualified, experienced and professional Project Manager with a strong understanding of Maintenance processes and resource usage as well as the ability to understand the P&L accounting.
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a positive and engaging approach when supporting and educating the business.
Work for Wates
At Wates, we are driven by our purpose of inspiring better ways of creating the places, communities and businesses of tomorrow. Its a bold commitment and we need the right people - from whatever background - to help us make this happen.
There is a huge variety ofjob opportunitiesacross our businesses, working on challenging and exciting projects and with blue chip clients. We are always looking to hire talented people from all walks of life to reflect the communities where we work.
So, if you'd like to work for an organisation which invests in your continued professional development, and youre looking for your next challenge, wed like to hear from you.