Our Client is a fast-growing wholly owned subsidiary of a global e-commerce and direct-to-consumer advertising company, primarily operating across Europe and US.
They are now seeking an energetic and driven SEO Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career to develop an SEO & content strategy to improve the brand reach to engage with audiences and drive incremental revenue growth across product ranges. Using your knowledge of customer UX, information, technical SEO, content strategies, link acquisition and tactical web development, you will be responsible for delivering the company's SEO strategy. With responsibility for creating the plan to drive high quality natural and paid search traffic, you will be required to collaborate with the SEO partner agency, monitor and report on key SEO objectives and outcomes for success, whilst constantly seeking new opportunities to improve the brand visibility within search.
- Planning and implementing a fresh SEO strategy that supports the long-term business goals to drive incremental growth through organic search
- Responsibility for day to day and week to week delivery of SEO initiatives, ensuring best practices are met consistently
- Business case, justify and prioritise SEO tasks within wider business prioritises
- Follow the latest SEO developments, to react quickly to changes in the organic landscape and take advantage of new opportunities * Report regularly, using a combination of data sources, to show true organic performance
- Be a key contributor within the Digital Marketing team, working collaboratively to drive performance and raise the profile of SEO.
An attractive salary package is on offer for the right individual looking to make an impact in this fast-paced global business with ambitious growth plans over the next 4 years. This a great opportunity to create and own the SEO and content strategy of a global busines. Apply today for an interview.