Senior Project Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
WorldFirst are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join a team who work across a diverse range of Projects. You will have an integral role in transforming WorldFirst, ensuring adherence to established best practices and alignment to Project Management methodologies.
The PM will work closely with stakeholders across Business and Technology areas to drive and monitor overall Project lifecycles.
Examples of Key responsibilities:
- Manage complete Project Lifecycle from Initiation to Close, incorporating all aspects of Project Management; including people, processes and technologies.
- Establish and engage your Project team to ensure the successful completion of all deliverables within the required timeframe
- Planning, implementation and financial management of Projects and workstreams
- Produce accurate and detailed documentation for the Project as per the World First Project Methodology
- Work with the Project Management team as a whole to identify and sequence dependencies between your Project(s) and other business-wide Projects.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation
- Change and adapt approach as necessary to ensure successful delivery of Projects
- Maintain risks and issues logs
- Build and maintain Project plans
- Project Reporting
- Previous Project Management experience with a demonstrable record of successful Project delivery (leading teams, budgeting, planning, quality management, problem solving, reporting, managing risk).
- An ability to work on multiple high-risk, business-critical projects simultaneously
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills, experienced in managing senior stakeholders with competing priorities
- A strong team player with an ability to build relationships quickly
- The ability to react quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with a drive to ‘get things done’
- Ability to influence behaviours and support a change agenda, both in terms of process and people
- PMP or Prince 2 certified
- Logical thinking with excellent communication skills
- Finance and/or Treasury experience an advantage
- Experience of working in Agile environment
Additional Desirable Experience:
- Experience working in the Financial Services industry or FinTech institutions
- Experience working with and managing external supplier/3rd party vendor relationships
What we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- An excellent benefits package including company pension scheme, private health cover, cycle-to-work scheme, 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Perks, including; Annual volunteer day, season ticket loan, free breakfast & fruit, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, gym discounts, bi-annual company parties
WorldFirst is an Equal Opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a welcoming environment where inclusivity is the norm, and our employees genuinely feel they can bring their whole true self to work.
WorldFirst welcomes conversations around flexible working arrangements.
WorldFirst is happy to offer additional support throughout the interview process where needed.