Aftercare Project Coordinator
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
We have a great opportunity to join our Commercial team in Horseferry House as a Project Co-ordinator.
Reporting to the Senior Programme Manager, in this role you will be responsible for planning, structuring and executing delivery of the project to the agreed project plan.
At Burberry we are committed to champion initiatives to make fashion more sustainable and by offering aftercare services we allow our customers to repair and revive their Burberry products. In this role you will be at the forefront of our project that is constantly growing in scope and ambition.
- Partnering closely with the Customer Service and Client Engagement teams to deliver on the business objectives for the project
- Oversee progress to ensure the project remains on track and within budget
- Maintain key project documentation, such as Project Plan, RAID log
- Prepare agendas and working packs for the monthly Aftercare Steering Committee
- Run the weekly Aftercare team meeting and management of follow-up actions
- Run the fortnightly regional Aftercare calls and management of follow-up actions
- Drive revenue growth ambition through maximising new insights and opportunities
- Connect with colleagues across the business to align operational deliverables
- Project management experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of facilitating teamwork under a common aim
- Strong multi-tasking and communication skills
- Understanding of the luxury retail business and customer expectations desirable but not mandatory