We are recruiting a Project Manager for a Management Consultancy based in central London. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work within a busy project team.
The ideal candidate for this project Manager role would have experience within a Management Consultancy.
- Leading all resource management activities for a team of over 30 project management and support professionals.
- This is a broad-ranging management role, critical to the success of this service delivery function, covering the full resource management life cycle:
- Demand management - maintain/develop our pipeline of work requests and work request in-box
- Capacity management - maintain/develop our tracking of availability of team members for client work
- Resource allocation - working in close collaboration with internal stakeholders match team members to work needing resourced
- Team Development - collaborating with leadership, and in line with business need, support strategic resourcing in support of individual and team development needs
- Co-ordinate and liaise with colleagues to support a great service to internal and external clients.
- Lead the development of strategic resource management for the function and wider business, while mindful of addressing day-to-day urgent resource allocation issues.
- Enable the execution of large-scale projects, which may include multiple consulting work-streams; stakeholder management for internal and external project team.
- Schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings that balance consensus building with decision-making; document and communicate outcomes/actions.
- The successful candidate will have had exposure to global projects before and will be able to commit for 6 months probably longer.
This Project manager role will start asap and will initially be for 6 months, probably longer.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.