Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Development Project Manager to work with a leading charitable organisation in East/Central London.
What the job will be doing
- Develop and oversee delivery of independent living development projects
- Support on project management activities of developments including tracking progress, issues, risks and stakeholder management
- Working closely with the wider ILP team and other departments (i.e. Marketing, Communications & Finance)
- Development and management of project documentation relating to independent living property developments (i.e. Procore)
What you will need
- Project Management qualification & relevant experience, with the ability to be self-managing and deliver with minimal oversight
- Track record of construction and maintaining high functioning relationships at service delivery and senior executive level.
- Experience of designing, delivering and implementing business & service provision change projects.
- The ability to plan, deliver and track to a financial budget
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Jack Price at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Development & Regeneration