7 days left
- Full Time
My Client is looking for a pro-active, confident individual who has a strong background in delivery of highly technical, cross company projects and is able to work with others to achieve shared outcomes. This is a demanding role which requires an experienced project or delivery manager to ensure that delivery is to time, cost and quality, and that all Go To Market requirements are met.
Responsibilities - (include but not limited too)
- Manage all logistical aspects of the end to end project development, including implementation and Go To Market.
- Ensure the deliverable deadlines are reasonable & achievable at each stage of the project, so that the quality of the outputs is not compromised.
- Liaise with all project stakeholders to ensure transparency & collaboration.
- Oversee multiple project teams to ensure the outputs are delivered as per the project plan and that the project has a continued business justification throughout its entire life cycle.
- Facilitate the production of any key project documentation e.g. business cases, project plan, progress reports, end project report, risk register, lesson learned log and project team action plans.
- Drive the timely accomplishment of tasks and ensure each person on the Project Teams is sure of what they are supposed to do.
Desired Skills and Experience -
- Experience of working across multiple senior stakeholders both internal and external.
- Experience in working with Agile methodology.
- You have experience in large scale project delivery, that are cross organisational and multiyear in delivery
- University degree or equivalent
- Project Management qualification such as PRINCE2, and/or Agile.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and job seekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114