Construction Client Side Senior Project Manager
• Reporting to the Head of Capital
• Immediate start.
• Immediately available preferred.
• 3 - 6 months
Please do not apply if no construction experience
Key Experience and Skills required:
• Recent experience in a Construction client side Senior Project Manager role;
• Must have public sector experience in local authority processes and systems including governance, financial management, contracts management, procurement, quality assurance, cabinet report writing and audit compliance.
• Experience, understanding and use of RIBA processes.
• Must have experience of project managing residential housing.
• Demonstrable experience in Project development and pre-construction;
• Demonstrable experience in Project delivery, construction, handover and post completion
• Experienced in managing multiple schemes;
• Education sector experience desirable;
• Public realm and leisure experience desirable;
• Experienced in Design, Planning and Supply chain management – consultants and contractors;
• Stakeholder engagement.