Location: Immediate vacancies in all offices, including London, Lincoln, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Wakefield, Chester, Wigan, Manchester, Liverpool, York, Birmingham and North Wales
This is an exciting opportunity to join Quadrant Building Control, one of the UK’s leading approved independent building control companies, and become part of a forward thinking, friendly and supportive team of building control professionals.
Since inception in 2007, Quadrant has fast become one of the country’s leading approved independent building control companies, with 13 offices nationwide - and counting. Quadrant is built on four key principles – Service, Technical Excellence, People and Integrity – and by adhering to these principles at all times we have experienced ongoing success and are highly regarded within the industry. We have an exciting and varied range of commercial and residential clients to whom we are proud to provide first-class building control services that are unrivalled in the industry. Quadrant continue to make significant investments into its people and technology, resulting in a technically excellent and highly motivated team who have the benefit of fully bespoke, real time technology to support them in their role.
We are looking for experienced, dynamic and enthusiastic building control professionals
to join our friendly, customer focused team. We are looking for individuals who are seeking a long-term career with us and who are keen to grow with the Company.
Along with membership of CABE, RICS or CIOB, you will need to be fully conversant with the Building Regulation requirements of England and Wales, and have experience of working in a building control office environment. You will need the drive and enthusiasm to deliver first class building control services to our clients whilst adopting a personable and common sense approach. As much of our work is repeat business or recommendations, you will need to be an excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills.
We will also consider those in a trainee /assistant role who are currently working towards CABE, RICS or CIOB.
Due to expansion, we currently have offices in all of our offices. We also have plans to open more offices n new locations over the next 6-18 months.
In joining Quadrant you will receive:
- An above industry average, competitive salary (negotiable and dependent upon experience)
- 38 days’ annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) plus additional leave at Christmas / New Year
- A car allowance of between £4,200 and £5,400 per annum (the higher amount is payable for electric or hybrid vehicles) or a company car
- Fuel allowance
- Private Healthcare
· Membership of our Healthcare Cash Plan
· Pension contribution
· Up to 3 professional memberships paid for the by the Company
· Bi-annual, discretionary performance bonus
· Company sick pay
Non-monetary, but equally important in our view, you will benefit from a work-life balance that is difficult to achieve within the industry.
If the above isn’t enough, here are a few more reasons to apply
- This is a great opportunity to join a team of forward thinking, dynamic Approved Inspectors within an ambitious and growing company
- You will experience working with a team of supportive, friendly and like-minded individuals
- You will benefit from an excellent salary and benefits package
- You will enjoy a flexible working approach
- You will experience the benefits of working with our bespoke software (designed to make your working life just that little bit easier!)
- You will receive support with your CPD
- And finally, you will be working for a company that provides equal opportunities to all and promotes an inclusive environment, where we can all be ourselves and succeed on our individuals merits.