An exciting opportunity has arisen within a large healthcare organisation for an Electrical Engineering Project Manager.
Post will be working in the Southwest, on a fixed term contract until the end of March 2022, within band 8a-8b.
The post holder will play a key role in the operation and management of the organisation’s Estate’s electrical infrastructure for multiple project works.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of engineering schemes within the organisation’s Capital Programme;
- Work alongside a diverse and motivated in-house project management team;
- Lead on capital projects as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
A successful candidate will have:
- Experienced within Electrical Engineering;
- Experience relating to Projects within the NHS/ a Healthcare setting;
- In-depth experience in a similar role at a senior management level;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to successfully lead a multi-disciplinary team;
- Extensive experience in the construction industry in a management role;
- Ability to work well under pressure and within time constraints.
If you are interested in the post and have the above expertise, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance along with your availability to email@example.com