A new opportunity has arisen within a large Healthcare organisation for a Senior Building Project Manager – NHS.
The post will be working in the Southwest, on a fixed term contract basis until March 2022, within band 8b.
The post holder will be responsible for the design and delivery of multiple projects within the NHS.
- Oversee project works, ensuring this is in line with NHS Frameworks and Quality standards;
- Supervise and support the team to ensure delivery of projects on time and within budget;
- Design and tender approved schemes in accordance with relevant legislation, guidance and procedures;
- Continuously review and adapt the capital procurement framework to ensure the organisation has access to suitable contractors, supporting the delivery of its operational capital plans;
- Ensure the operational capital programme is designed and delivered in accordance with statutory requirements;
- Provide monthly reports on progress of all capital projects;
- Ensure engineering assets, FF&E, record drawings and building manuals are clearly documented;
- Responsible for ensuring that all work undertaken on the estate is carried out in accordance with safe working procedures, statutory requirements and HTM guidance;
- Ensure any contractors employed to carry out capital works adhere to Health & Safety.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have building/ engineering expertise, and significant proven experience;
- Previous experience with implementing capital works projects on a medium to large scale, within the NHS/ a healthcare setting;
- Ability to proactively engage internal and external stakeholders;
- Prior experience in back log maintenance is desirable;
- Ability to oversee multiple projects at one time;
- Previous experience supervising Project Managers;
- Confidence as a self-starter who is motivated by achieving targets.
If you have the above experience and skill set, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance, along with your availability and hourly/day rate to firstname.lastname@example.org