We are looking for a Site Manager and Projects Manager. You will be an experienced trades person in all or some of the following Partitions, Wall finishes, Suspended Ceilings, Joinery and Metsec. A working knowledge of each preferable one at least essential
Are you a Site Manager or Project Manager preferably from a trades back ground with experience in Internal Projects such as Residential, Student Accommodation and Offices.
This role would suit an individual looking to step into management or currently operating as a Foreperson or similar role within a similar environment
Looking to Progress to Project Manager?
Are you tired of working self employed?
Looking for permanent work but keep getting told "we only take on self employed?
Looking for stability, pension, holidays, company car?
Want to implement new ideas but told by your boss; NO
Suffering from Monday morning blues every day?
If you want to make a difference then read on!!
- Based in the office
- City centre and multi storey working experience preferable.
- Capable of understanding and delivering accurately to specification. You will be capable of fastidious detailing.
- You will understanding and interpretation drawings accurately.
- Responsible for monitoring and adherence to established Health & Safety systems.
- Responsible for high quality above industry standard finish on which we insist.
- You will be capable of quantifying materials or checking from drawings.
- Oversee material call off's and delivery scheduling.
- Plant requisition and management.
- Daily management of labour only Sub Contractors.
- Manage drawing changes and information distribution both internal and external
- Full clean driving licence.
- IT skills Word, Excel, Project or similar at least a basic .
- SMSTS, CSCS blue/black, First Aid 3 day, PASMA.
We are happy to invest in your personal development