Are you a hands-on Project Manager who has experience in coaching and mentoring?
Do you have a successful track record of balancing multiple priorities in an evolving environment?
Come and join Utilita as a Project Manager in our Operations department.
What part can you play in making a difference?
We are excited to be launching new mobile and broadband products (to name a few) and want you to join our Project Management team in leading on the delivery. The Project Management team is part of our Operations department and you will have a team of Junior Project Managers and Project Analysts report directly to you.
You will work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the business to understand the requirements from initiation to design, test, and delivery. You will drive various major and minor projects and engage with the business at all relevant points in delivery to provide up-to-date information and a smooth transition.
What do we need from you?
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who has a successful track record of balancing multiple priorities in an evolving environment, you will be someone who has worked on delivering new products, ideally within the energy or telecoms sector. It would be highly advantageous if you have Prince2 or Agile.
- Experience leading and developing a team
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, able to communicate effectively and interact with senior managers
- Able to work under pressure and towards deadlines
What can we give back in return?
- A great work-life balance. We have moved to the new normal where we offer the option to work from home, With occasional visits to the office for team days etc.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- The opportunity to win tickets to major outdoor events with Utilita Extra - when they are back up and running! Including, gigs and shows at the Utilita Newcastle and Birmingham arenas.
- Discounted employee energy tariffs.
- We are a patron of the Princes Trust and offer all of our staff a paid volunteering day every year plus various fun fund raisers.
- A health care scheme that includes dental, eyecare, treatments and diagnostics health consultations.
- Death in service X 2
- Employee Assistance Programme with access to counselling support, legal and financial advice 24/7 365 days a year, as well as a GP line and Your Care.
- Access to hundreds of discounts including gym memberships, shops, restaurants, travel, and accommodation.