We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client Lloyds Banking Group is a leading UK based financial services group providing a wide range of banking and financial services, focused on personal and commercial customers. Lloyds Banking Group support a culture of Inclusion and opportunities to develop to become the Bank of the future and Helping Britain Prosper.
On behalf of Lloyds Banking Group, AMS are looking for a Lead Project Manager for a 12-month based in Edinburgh/London with the current opportunity to work remotely.
Purpose of the Role:
This is a regulatory programme, all to do with Capital requirements and capital the bank needs to hold based on regulatory change.
As a Lead Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Lab and Lead Product Owners and Programme Managers, you will be responsible for delivering projects, producing and owning all project management deliverables, using relevant methodologies.
- Leads delivery teams to ensure the fundamentals of Project Management excellence are achieved, this includes analysis, governance, planning managing finances and delivering value.
- Understand, embrace and be able to select with confidence the most appropriate tools and methods to deliver change.
- Strive to build relationships across role communities, change teams and business areas to maximise opportunities for continuous improvement through shared learnings. Coaching others in your team to achieve delivery excellence is also a key part of the role.
- Taking ownership of key project activities such as RAID management, project plans and general change management as well as inputting into regular status reporting highlighting successes and issues to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a desire to develop your skills and experience, create space to learn and collaborate, demonstrate resilience and adaptability, confidence and a desire to innovate and test new ideas.
- Supporting the Senior Product Owners with financial management.
What we require from the candidate:
- Previous Project Management experience
- Good knowledge of Capital Requirements and Credit Risk
- Strategic Regulatory Calculator (SRC) reporting knowledge
- Good stakeholder management skills
- previous work in Agile/ Waterfall environments
- Knowledge of investment banking traded products (one or more asset classes ie. Rates, Credits, FX etc.)
- Must be resilient
- Ability to hit the ground running
Lloyds Banking Group will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business