Great opportunity with multi award winning business, permanent position for an experienced project manager, enjoy the diversity of managing multiple sites.
Our client has established a reputation as being one of the regions premier construction businesses. They pride themselves on providing excellence in workmanship and partnerships. They offer a complete service from research and design, through to building and construction. Projects in residential, commercial and industrial sectors. Due to a strong pipeline of work out client needs an experienced multi-tasking Project Manager.
- Managing multiple sites
- Reviewing contract documents, drawings and specifications.
- Obtain relevant quotes and pricing
- Preparation of monthly variations
- Subcontractor management including compiling scope of works, tender packages, negotiating contract
pricing and conditions, reviewing contractor quotes and invoices
- Lead the introduction of new work practices, construction methods and materials to improve construction efficiencies and profitability
The ideal Candidate will possess:
- Advanced level knowledge of Australian building codes and regulations
- Trade qualification in Building Construction
- Excellent communication skills
- Own Vehicle
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with ability to work to tight deadlines across multiple sites
- Ability to work independently but also be able to work as part of a team
- Energetic and can do approach to problems
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly motivated, reliable, hardworking & have a good work aptitude
- Strong IT skills including high proficiency to use and manage Microsoft Project and Excel
- Experience in estimating and contract administration in both residential and commercial construction.
- Salary $100k - $120k (Negotiable based on experience) + super
- Permanent role with strong pipeline and diverse projects
- Positive, collaborative & rewarding environment