My client is offering an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about connecting data, science and innovative digital research solutions which will provide them with answers to key business questions about consumers, markets, brands, and media. They are currently in the process of changing from a traditional market research company to becoming a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics which are powered by innovative technology. To make this happen they are looking for people like YOU! :-D
In this role, you will be passionate about media and experience as an agile product manager, you will work with colleagues who are based around the world and who are passionate about working in cross-functional development teams who provide solutions based on the Scaled Agile Framework. You are deeply analytical and knowledgeable about the cross-media marketing / media industry and ad operations, and you can translate those insights into a product offering from early prototyping to full production and constant improvement over the product lifecycle.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working within a Joint Industry Association, a media measurement company, a media agency or consultancy or an ad tech company.
- Product Management experience.
- Deep understanding of cross media user-centric measurement with for example RDP or OTT sources.
- Ability to develop product area strategy.
- Experienced user of Confluence or JIRA, Aha!, Tableau, Office365, Media planning, optimisation and Business intelligence tools.
- Deep knowledge of user research, design thinking, MVP concept, BPM.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Working with an exciting team of 9,000 employees across 60 countries.
- Working on both Hardware and Software.
- Choice of offices across 60 countries.