We are an expanding small business which designs, builds, distributes and installs POS and retail solutions for a range of clients. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join a friendly team.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The role will be within our projects department working under the Projects Director. The right candidate will be responsible for.
- Client Management – Understanding the clients brief
- Project Management - Handling multiple projects at any one time, from the design phase, briefing suppliers, negotiate prices and preparing quotes
- Production Management - to ensure quality is delivered, budgets and deadlines are met
- All whilst keeping clients, colleagues and suppliers informed.
This will be an office based role but there will be some face to face client meetings along with supplier visits.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Qualified to degree level in a related design field or with equivalent experience in a similar industry.
- Capable of understanding manufacturing drawings.
- Knowledgeable about manufacturing processes across a range of materials including print, cardboard, timber, metal and acrylic.
- Able to deal with multiple projects at the same time calmly and effectively
- Comfortable communicating with and presenting to clients and suppliers face to face and by phone and email.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively.
- Experience of quoting and budgetary controls.
- Equipped with excellent communication and organisational skills.
Some creative abilities of Adobe and AutoCAD or Solidworks would be an advantage.
This is a full time, permanent role. Working hours are Monday to Friday from 9am - 5.30pm. The salary of this role is dependent on the successful candidate's experience.
- Company contributory pension
- Regular performance appraisals
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Prospects for advancement
- Continual formal training and development
- Salary up to £35,000