Are you looking for a new challenge within Project Management?
Would you like to collaborate with companies that manufacture many of the products you will find in your fridges and cupboards at home?
As Project Manager within this rapidly growing engineering business, you will support some of the UK's biggest Food Manufacturers on the delivery of process plant and capital equipment projects.
Typical duties will include:
- Undertaking multiple capital projects from start to completion varying in complexity
- Ensuring all phases of the project are completed on time and within budget
- Managing project scheduling
- Oversee the installation and commissioning stages
- Offering support and advice to junior project engineers
- Building long-term relationships with suppliers and customers
- Liaising with Design and Manufacturing Teams
- Select, coordinate and supervise sub-contractors
Suitable applicants will hold the following skills and experiences:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience delivering capital equipment projects
- Experienced working in the Food, Beverage or Pharmaceutical Manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays