Project Manager - 12 Months - £454 per day outside IR35
THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE OUTSIDE IR35 WITH ASSESSMENT
Your new company
One of the largest Public Transport Organisations in the UK
Your new role
Project Manager - Commercial/software delivery
What you'll need to succeed
My client, a high-profile Public Sector Organisation in the UK is looking for a Project Manager with strong back end commercial experience across large complex projects to join the organisation on an initial 12 month contract.
You will be joining the business in a customer focused and facing environment, potentially working on projects within the payments, scheduling tool, road user changing space with the opportunity to deliver ground breaking technology. You will be a confident and clear communicator with great stakeholder management skills who is able to manage internal and external delivery teams, problem solve, prioritise, and provide appropriate business solutions in a fast pace environment.
The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience:
- Strong project management background in delivering technology projects working in an agile environment and/or strong commercial experience working on complex commercially driven projects
- Experience of defining, documenting, and managing full project lifecycle within a complex environment from inception through to implementation, including resource, budget and change management.
- Experience of building and maintaining collaborative relationships across organisational boundaries and stakeholder groups including internal and external partners to enable the smooth delivery of complex projects.
- Experience of writing formal documentation for consumption by a range of project stakeholders at varying levels of seniority.
- Experience of commercials, procurement, value for money and ROI assessments
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels, including the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users
- APM, Prince 2 qualification is desired.
- Experience within public sector procurement is desired and sector experience desired across Aviation, Retail, Banking
All interviews will be conducted remotely due to Covid, candidates are ideally available within 5 working days.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a leading organisation and use first class technologies in an effort to reshape the future of transportation by ensuring all project management requirements are managed and delivered at best standards.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.