Due to further growth of the business, we are looking for a Projects Manager to join an industry leading ISP/Telecommunications function. Along with the support, and management, of a team of Network Engineers, the successful Projects Manager will be responsible for playing a crucial role leading critical projects to achieve business goals/targets throughout the organization.
- Experience of running Fibre projects across multiple sites
- Extensive experience of working in a Fibre Build Project Management position on FTTP
- Experience of driving multi-site operators both direct labour and subcontractors
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Experience of liaising with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ensuring registration and civils details have been recorded within HA Requirements
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers and strategic management of time/budgets
- Overseeing building and surveying within the FTTP build strategy
- Responsible for all site-based works and programmes including workforce resource
- Client relationship management and engagement – Up to Senior Stakeholder level
What we offer:
- 25 Days holiday + Banks
- Private Healthcare & Pension
- Retail and gym discounts
- Monday to Friday, no weekends.
If you are interested in the Project Manager position, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible.