Are you a passionate and confident Project Manager with extensive Global Hedge Accounting Systems ready to make a significant contribution working for one of the UK's fastest growing Financial Services Consultancies?
MHC are an award-winning IT and Business Consultancy, specialising in Change Management initiatives, which we deliver working in a collaborative way with our Clients. We are currently working on a wide variety of assignments that include some major Digital Transformation initiatives, Regulatory and Compliance Programmes and Tools adoption projects where we are providing specialist technical and business services to a client base of primarily Tier 1 Banks.
You will have the confidence and the capability to step straight into a specialist consultancy role within one of MHC's Practice areas to provide effective and efficient solutions that support our Clients' business requirements, while working constructively with senior MHC and Client managers and other staff.
MHC are hiring a number a Project Manager with extensive Global Hedge Accounting Systems to join us on a PAYE contract basis and join a project we are delivering for a Tier 1 Global Bank. (Initially remote, then London based).
- Lead the F2B IT Stream within Global Hedge Accounting Externalisation Program.
- Planning, Budgeting, Implementation, Delivery and Reporting.
- In line with the DevOps strategy you will work closely with the application business stakeholders, SME's, Architects to ensure these critical services function to the required standards.
- Ensure compliance to policies at all times. Actively participate to achieve organization objectives for efficiencies, innovations, and quality delivery.
- Identifying potential issues, reviewing solutions and recommending strategies for solving problems.
- 8 - 15 years of total IT experience and around 2-3 years in managing teams and global stakeholders.
- Project Management and Delivery Experience is a must along with good experience in Budgeting, Planning and MI Reporting.
- Knowledge of primary market Investment Banking products like Treasury, Money market and Capital market products.
- Knowledge of Trade life cycle & Hedge accounting.
- Excellent Knowledge of AGILE principles and how those are applied in delivery
- Excellent communication skills; able to present technical problems to senior business and IT stakeholders
- Relevant experience in delivering global IT transformation programmes
- Proven Track record of owning, managing and delivering critical and high priority projects
- Exposure/understanding of vendor systems (Ex: Murex, Summit)
- Experience on Ticketing Tools like GSD or Service Now or JIRA.
If this sounds like something that could be of interest, please apply for consideration.