Archer Recruitment is working closely with a leading construction consultancy to appoint a Senior Project Manager for their Central London Project Management Team to operate predominantly in the commercial fit-out sector.
Description of the Role
Reporting into the Senior Partner, the successful candidate will have exposure to some of the firm’s benchmark projects building strong and lasting relationships with clients, external contractor teams and agents.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing key client accounts, providing strong contribution to multi-disciplinary teams.
- Supporting and managing the direction of the Project Management Group.
- An element of winning new client work and effectively managing existing work.
- Ensuring the project stays on time and within budget.
- Managing external contractors and suppliers to ensure targets and objectives are hit.
- Full compliance with all policies, legislation, regulations and procedures.
- Reporting regularly to management and client on progress and the delivery of the project to the required standard.
To achieve success in the role, successful candidates must meet the following pre-requisites:
- 5 years minimum PQE.
- Experience in fit-out across commercial, hospitality & leisure sectors.
- Full knowledge and understanding of all stages of the development plan process.
- Ideally chartered (RICS, CIOB, APM or equivalent) or working on their APC.
- Track record of delivering or advising on complex construction and development works.
- Experience in leading projects from design through to construction stages (exposure to RIBA stages 1-6).
Basic: £60,000 - £75,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
+ Discretionary Bonus
+ Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Full package details will be disclosed to those candidates invited to interview stage.
Please submit your CV to Grant Smith by email (url removed) or contact (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion. To view more roles within; construction, real estate, engineering, architecture or renewables, please visit our website: (url removed), contact one of our specialist consultants and follow our LinkedIn page for regular industry updates. We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.