Caledonian Construction are recruiting for an EPC Project Manager to support works around the Redditch/Worcester Area.
Paying up to £400 per day, No digs will be provided, Long term work, apply for more information
The EPC Project Manager will work within the energy & renewables sector initially dealing with Short Term Energy Reserve Projects (STOR) using gas to power engines to generate power for export to the grid.
Full Job description available upon request.
EPC Project Manager must
- Have a background in delivering power projects
- Be experienced with High And Low Voltage power Delivery Programmes
- Have a solid working knowledge of Supply Chain Management
- Be specialist in either Civil, Electrical or Mechanical
- Own your own vehicle and have a full driving license
- Be willing to travel and undertake overnight stays
- Have a good working knowledge MS Suite
EPC Project Manager will ideally
- Have previous experience working on STOR (Short Term Operating Reserve) Projects
- Project Management Qualifications or proof of working towards one
- Experience working on Solar EV, Energy from waste or Battery Storage projects
Likely split of working locations are 1 day in the office, 2-3 days on site and 1-2 days working from home subject to having the necessary home office facility.
For more information apply and one of the team will be in touch.