A respected Shopfitting Contractor based near Southampton is searching for a Project Manager to join their business.
They are a long-standing Shopfitting contractor who specialise in individual and multiple unit roll-out programmes. Over the past 20 years they have worked for many leading names on the high street including high-end fashion, retail, and restaurant chains.
The company is entering a sustained busy period and requires a Project Manager to oversee forthcoming projects. The company will consider either a Project Manager or Contracts Manager who has both operational and financial experience of running projects.
- As Project Manager you will control all operational and commercial aspects of projects.
- You will be working closely with the Site Managers to drive forward advance planning, programming and management of projects through to completion.
- You will have a firm hold on Health and Safety regulations and the practical application of monitoring these details.
- You must be able to work independently and under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- You will be an effective communicator and can lead teams.
- You can work from home or the office and will need to travel to sites when required.
- You will be either a Contracts Manager or Project Manager from a shopfitting or fit-out background.
- Quantity Surveying experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Building Legislation.
- Effective planning and programming experience.
- Effective communication and written skills.
- Be prepared to work over a large geographical area.
- Financial and commercial awareness.
- SMSTS, CSCS, CIOB (Desirable).
- Time served understanding of joinery (Desirable).
- Any related construction management qualification. i.e. HND/HNC, BSc. (Desirable).
- Salary up to £55,000 + Car Allowance + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Bonus
- Friendly working environment.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Interesting and varied work.