Project Manager - Application, Infrastructure & Evergreen
SC Cleared or lapsed
6 Months Contract inside IR35
Leading Consultancy now require a Project Manager with Infrastructure and Evergreen experience with Security Clearance (or Eligible) to work for their Military Client based in Gosport. This is an initial 6-month contract via umbrella.
The projects available will range from small to enterprise level and the right candidate should have experience in project delivery methodologies including waterfall and agile methods.
Key Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for production of commercial proposals and engagement in the change request process.
- Identifying and managing required resources
- Responsible for multiple projects
- Responsible for all project scope including budget and forecasting
- Experience with managing relationships with major stakeholders
- Have a strong approach in project management and leadership
- Strong background in Application/Infrastructure/Evergreen project management
- Experience in working with Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- Experience of Oracle e-Business Suite (Oracle EBS) ideal if possible
This role will be a part remote working opportunity on an initial 6 month basis.
All Project Managers that apply for this role must be Security Cleared or have lapsed clearance
If you are an experienced Project Manager with Security Clearance (or lapsed) and Infrastructure and Evergreen experience looking to secure a lucrative and hands on contract, we are keen to hear from you.