Major Players are looking for a Freelance Project Manager or Account Manager who can start immediately and is available for 2 months.
The company is a leading media house for the social age, solely focused on delivering high-quality content to an audience of over 80 million. What started out as a Facebook page, has evolved into a multi-platform media company that generates over 5 billion video views, and 20 million unique users to their sites, each month. Those numbers make them the 1st most viewed media property on Facebook, globally!
With tens of millions of followers at our fingertips, we create viral content for some of the biggest brands in the world….and push it out through our channels. This is such a proven formula that we now guarantee a minimum of 1 million views on every piece of content we make for clients.
A reasonably impressive start, but in order to accelerate growth and ultimately become number one, we need the best people in the world to join us.
You’ll be joining a fast-growing commercial team on a temporary basis to oversee branded content partnerships. Your role will encompass everything from running the initial kick-starter brainstorm through to implementation and delivery of the final report. We're looking for a team player who is confident, highly organised and a clear communicator with an aptitude for project management. You should be passionate about the media industry, good at motivating the teams you work with and proactive in delivering the best possible client experience.
- Managing, briefing and coordinating with creative, video, and production teams to deliver a high quality , multi-asset video campaign
- Creating project schedules and timelines
- Act as the main point of contact between the client and internal teams, responding to enquiries, managing approvals and ensuring they are looked after
- Proofing content and making sure it meets brand objectives and guidelines
- Ensuring all teams keep to deadlines and that campaigns are delivered on time
Background and experience:
- Essential project management and media’ experience managing branded campaigns at a similar media owner OR media agency.
- Confident liaising with and presenting to clients
- Proven experience running cross platform social media campaigns
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written skills with an acute attention to detail
- High energy and positive team player
- Able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Key skills and competencies:
- Time management
- Team management
- Client servicing
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive, high pressured environment
- Relationship building
- Business Awareness and Commercial Approach
- Sharing (learning, knowledge, ideas)
All employees are expected to comply with the company code of conduct, act professionally with colleagues, treat colleagues and the workspace with respect; It is your responsibility to ensure your behaviour, attitude and appearance always positively reflect the Company and don’t do anything that would bring the reputation of the Company into disrepute or cause a loss of confidence in its work.
This role reports into the Project Management Lead
You will work alongside the full Project Management team, with production, social, creative, sales and video teams as well as media agencies, clients and other 3rd parties who enable us to deliver high quality branded campaigns.