Signature Recruitment have an excellent opportunity to join our client, a prestigious London University, as a Project Manager focusing on implementing a new digital programme. This role will be on a full-time, temporary 3-month basis.
The successful candidate will be managing the development of a new digital course, creating strategies and planning the development process. You will be able to work both independently and project manage, dealing with recruitment, promoting the new course and attending board meetings, reporting on progress. If you have these skills, please read on!
Project Manager Main Responsibilities:
- Managing and delivering the project
- Stakeholder engagement - liaising with staff on different levels throughout the project
- Recruitment - project support staff
- Designing and delivering the promotion of the new course
- Attending board meetings
- Producing reports on project progress
Project Manager Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as a project manager
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work efficiently to deadline
- Proactive and takes initiative
If you possess the correct skills and experience, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.