Looking for a new job? Passionate about delivering evidenced based, sustainable change? Want to join an exciting, proactive, fast paced change team? This is a fantastic opportunity for two ambitious business change managers looking to develop and grow their potential and drive change in public services across Staffordshire.
As a local authority we are constantly looking at how we change, transform, and improve our public services to deliver the greatest value for the citizens of Staffordshire. We are looking for experienced change professionals, with a proven track record of delivering change with the relevant skills and experience to support several critical pieces of work. We are keen to speak to people focused, flexible and collaborative change management professionals who are passionate about all aspects of the change experience with particular focus on stakeholder management, digital skills, communication, solution design and delivery. You will support and drive Business Change on behalf of stakeholders across the business and will be able to respond quickly to the demands of complex change programmes.
What you’ll bring
To be successful in this role you must have a proven background in the below:
- Utilising and working with one or more business improvement or change management methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, Systems Thinking, Agile, Prince2) demonstrating practical experience with a number of different tools and approaches.
- Pro-active relationship building with a high level of emotional intelligence. Experience of change management consulting with colleagues at all levels, developing credible and trusted working relationships.
- Evidence where you have helped business areas assess and understand their problems and helped them successfully improve.
- Experience in challenging the status quo, working in collaboration with partners, driving change activity across a business area or organisation and using your influencing and negotiating skills to achieve agreed outcomes.
If this sounds like a good match to your skills, we look forward to hearing from you. In return we can offer you an exciting and diverse role which is rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package and gives you access to professional development in a large, dynamic, and supportive change team.
Benefits of working for us….
We recognise that it is our employees that are central to everything we do. We aim to create a supportive working environment where employees can achieve their full potential and achieve a healthy work-life balance.
In addition to your salary, as a member of staff, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- An excellent local government pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement from 24 up to 33 days (plus 2 extra statutory days and bank holidays) depending on job role and length of service
- The option to buy up to an additional 2 weeks annual leave
- A range of flexible working options, depending on your job role, which includes agile working, flexible retirement
- Family Friendly Policies - maternity, adoption, paternity and parental leave
- Volunteering Scheme
- Training and development opportunities, including coaching and mentoring
- Access to health and wellbeing support (including Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services)
- Eye care vouchers
- Car lease scheme / cycle & car loan scheme / employee car share scheme
- Bus and rail travel discounts
Closing Date: Friday 27th August 2021
Interview Dates: Week Commencing 6th September
For more information about the role please contact: Ben Dyer (Senior Change Manager (email@example.com) or click to apply where you’ll be taken the main website where you’ll find the job description and person specification for the role.