We are an award-winning media company, creating high impact digital canvases for inspirational advertising, leveraging the latest technology to enhance engagement and audience reach.
Ocean Labs are an industry leading team, sharing a passion for developing creative solutions to deliver award winning campaigns and pride ourselves in delighting our Clients. Specialising in the integration of new technology with Digital Out of Home, and the creation of special build customisations.
You’ll join our tight knit, dynamic crew, creating a new wave of Creative Solutions. Presenting and delivering the most engaging, unique, innovative ideas and concepts to our Clients.
At Ocean everyone is welcome, our core values of Freedom, Quality, Passion, Enterprise and Knowledge drive our culture of collaboration at Ocean. We believe diversity drives innovation and strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve, and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full authentic selves to work. Together we connect our community of Digital Citizens in Key cities and Key locations through the Art of Outdoor.
About the role:
You’ll be at the heart of Ocean Labs, striving for best practice project management principles to manage campaigns from brief to delivery. You will bring together our Clients, Suppliers, internal Operations and Labs team; working closely with the Senior Project Manager to produce industry leading campaigns, ensuring all parties work to deliver against the shared vision. You will facilitate the efficient and smooth creation of campaign activations, working with the wider Labs team to aid idea generation in an energetic and fast-moving environment. Sourcing production companies, managing the tendering process, quality control and implementation delivery. Keeping resources, budgets, project plans, progress and status reports on track to make amazing things happen!
You will be positive and proactive, enthusiastic, continuously developing new and creative ideas, enjoy a challenge and results focused. Inspiring and motivating others to do their best work and striving for exceptional customer satisfaction. The role is fast paced, with multiple priorities and deadlines to manage.
What you will be doing:
- Project plan, manage and execute complex and often technical creative solutions.
- Create detailed plans for how to achieve each project stage, with timelines, milestones, and continuously monitor progress.
- Highlight and proactively managing any issues or problems, mitigating any risks.
- Act as point of liaison between clients, suppliers, and internal operations.
- Financial and Resource scoping, planning and tracking new proposals and projects.
What Qualities you will bring:
- Highly organised and methodical.
- Commercial Mindset – evaluates value proposition for all client proposals.
- Creative and adaptable in a fast growing and changing environment.
- Collaborative, brings people along with them.
- Technically astute, with a passion for digital technology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicates confidently and persuasively.
- Strong attention to detail.
It also helps if you have:
- 2-3 years experience in a Client facing, Advertising, Experiential, Technology or Creative project management role would be beneficial to this role.
- Self-starter with experience managing creative projects from concept to completion.
- Liaise and negotiate with multiple stakeholders and external contractors tactfully, and able to manage conflicting views and priorities.
- Basic knowledge of coding and app based technology is an advantage, but not essential. Appetite to learn is key here!
For more information please send a comprehensive CV.