Life at Neptune is calm but never boring. We’re ideas people and we’re ambitious. That means our plans for today and tomorrow are big, but we understand that to do things properly, people need time to think and to breathe. And that’s quite a rare working environment.
On the topic of which, our head office itself is far from ordinary as well. With our warehouse next-door, bespoke workshop downstairs, and mezzanine architecture that bridges our beautiful showroom with the upstairs office, it’s a hive of activity set against a tranquil, elegant backdrop.
In response to significant business growth, we’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead a c£10m project that delivers additional manufacturing and distribution capacity through the creation of an additional unit.
This role will be accountable for end-to-end leadership of the project, from scope to hand-off into BAU, including joining the team that is currently identifying and securing the new premises.
What we’re looking for:
- You’re easy to work with, a natural and straightforward communicator, you understand how to build and engage great project teams that deliver on time and on budget
- A project management qualification as Prince2 Practitioner or APM Project Management PMQ
- Success delivering similar sized projects, with a track record of doing that well
- Deep understanding of lean principles and how to apply them in this context
- A naturally collaborative style, great stakeholder management, you know how to deliver results through others
- We’re a high performing team running a very successful business and we offer very competitive salaries
- You’ll enjoy a high degree of autonomy, the opportunity to push the boundaries and do things differently
- A great career with a growing business, including the opportunity to travel as we expand our territories
If you thrive within an exciting and fast paced environment and would like to be part of a business that’s really making waves in the market, we want to hear from you. Please get in touch with your CV and current salary details.
Neptune…improving the customer experience.
We’re fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don’t hear from us this means your application hasn’t been successful, but we thank you very much for your interest in us.