Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Responsible for all project management work, including planning and delivering supported by, paid for by and hosted by campaigns and programmes of work across print and digital platforms.
- Taking ownership of the full delivery process, acting as key client and agency contact, managing internal stakeholders and production workflow across multiple projects.
- Support the pre-sales/pitch process, working closely with sales and editorial leads. Oversee the visualisation of pitch ideas into appropriate deliverables for presentation.
- Identify and communicate constraints and assess feasibility of delivery against deadlines.
- Produce cost estimates and schedules for delivery and work with traffic managers to ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Develop project documentation (project schedules, kick off decks and budgets) to manage the project delivery. Facilitate project review meetings as necessary.
- Work with Commercial audience editors and Data team to collate traffic reports for clients.
- Work with Traffic management to ensure that clear milestones are set, projects are resourced appropriately, key activities and deadlines are met.
- Directly manage internal resources and production partners to ensure the scope of work is defined and a detailed delivery plan and budget are satisfactorily provided.
- Work collaboratively with commercial features desk, art department, sales team, strategy, production partners and clients to ensure progress and quality of output.
- Ensure all creative work is signed off and approved by the key decision makers at all stages of the process.
- Manage and document change calmly and effectively.
- Book digital advertising inventory with relevant production and ad ops teams.
Essential Knowledge, Experience, Skills & Behaviours:
- Solid digital and print project management experience, preferably publisher/agency based. Delivering both creative commercial campaigns and content partnerships.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and maintaining key project documentation.
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills.
- Extensive client management experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced digital environment.
- Experience of working under pressure and adapting to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Numerate and comfortable working with data.
- Enthusiastic and displays passion for our work. Takes satisfaction in delivering tasks to the best of their ability.
- Seeks to understand the big picture and be part of the creative process, not just a director of tasks.
- Financially aware
- Easily builds rapport, builds trust and strives to see issues from different perspectives.
Nice To Have:
- Good knowledge of or demonstrable interest in SEO, social media and web publishing.
- Some experience of using web analytics tools (Google analytics, DFP)
- Some knowledge and interest in web technologies.
- Confident and enthusiastic.
- Creative/ lateral thinker..
- Self-starter but also a strong team player.
- Assertive and persuasive.