Are you an experienced Project Manager interested in pursuing an exciting opportunity with the NHS?
Eden Brown Synergy is working in partnership with a leading Mental Health NHS Trust who is looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their very busy service. This is an amazing opportunity to manage the delivery of various projects and improve the current service strategy.
Your new role as a Project Manager would involve:
- The management of a full range of project services and logistics to support the delivery of projects on time and to budget.
- Responsibility for coordinating data analysis and audit tasks as required in order to successfully support service strategy.
- Undertaking complex and detailed information analysis of specific projects/reports.
- Identification of the main areas requiring attention on a day to day basis and prioritising work accordingly using own initiative.
- Working collaboratively with a range of stakeholders.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience
- PRINCE2 or equivalent Project Management qualification
- Relevant experience managing a Project within the NHS
- Experience working collaboratively with stakeholders
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please apply now!
For further information please get in touch with Pat Kukowska from Eden Brown Synergy (Corporate Services Division) on 07918471108.
Why work for Eden Brown Synergy?
Eden Brown Synergy have over 25 years of experience in public sector recruitment. Working with us guarantees you continued support from a dedicated recruitment consultant who is specialist in your area of interest.
Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer.