We’re looking for Project Managers who are collaborative, efficient and tenacious individuals to manage digital delivery within our growing business, including our new large scale virtual event products. This includes the ownership of project deliverables, developing & managing a digital workflow, stakeholder management and product development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all project deliverables, ensuring deadlines are communicated effectively, understood and successfully met by all internal and external stakeholders.
- Organise and drive internal project/regular status meetings with team, undertaking project reviews as required.
- Develop detailed project plans and ensure adherence to timelines/processes to accurately track and evaluate results on overall project goals.
- For virtual events, liaising with Summit Producers as and where appropriate to ensure effective management of speakers and chairpersons, ensure efficient communication, maximum engagement and conversion to brand promoters post event.
- Working with technical teams to ensure innovative and successful delivery.
- The preparation of all material required for commercial customers, and effective briefing of customer success teams to ensure successful liaison. Joining calls when required for bespoke package delivery.
- Work with our client success team to support the delivery of sponsorship packages.
- Development and enhancement of assigned product as guided by the Product Development Director.
- Map current processes and make suggestions to identify delivery process improvements.
- Contribute to the development of our digital suite of products by analysing & evaluating product performance to ensure ongoing optimisation.
- Seek to streamline all project processes to the benefit of internal teams and external stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate
- A passion for all things digital with a keen interest in digital marketplace trends.
- Experience of delivering multiple end to end digital projects, including the development, launch and implementation of a digital products.
- Experience engaging and influencing technical and design project resource teams and/or strong understanding of digital technologies and/or products.
- Confidence to manage diverse internal stakeholders who will contribute to the project plan and ensure product success
- Able to prioritise competing demands against tight deadlines
- Desire to collaborate and engage multiple skillsets to improve product performance
- Gain satisfaction from a project well-delivered
- Great attitude: proactive, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Strong work ethic and able to work effectively as part of a cross-disciplinary team
- Highly organised and structured planner with the ability to deliver projects on time
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of individuals.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Contentive see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive