Senior Project Manager – City of London – Up to £60,000 Per Annum + Car + Bonus
An immediate opportunity has arisen for a Senior PM to join a well established Project Management team in London managing fit-out, refurbishment and new build projects through their various stages. This role is based in London offering up to £60,000 Per Annum + Car + Bonus.
You will be working on both New Build and the modification of existing buildings, with projects varying from 5,000ft2 to 300,000ft2. Typical projects are office interior fit outs with project size c 15,000ft2 to 50,000ft2 .
- Taking the lead PM role on projects supported by junior staff and consultants.
- Management of external consultants, including architects and engineers
- Administration of construction projects and contracts.
- Preparing Gantt Charts (experience of working with MS Project is essential).
- Reading and analysing tender documents, both for consultants and construction works
- Writing monthly reports on progress of the project (experience of working with MS Word is essential)
- Leading & managing client tenders/pitches
- A Chartered Surveyor or Project Manager (MRICS or equivalent)
- At least two years of post RICS qualified experience within Project Management
- Strong attention to detail
- An understanding of Prince2 would be beneficial
- Well Presented, Flexible & able to balance a variety of demands
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Tamar @ InVictus on 020 7397 5301 or email email@example.com