A world-leading client is looking for a Project Manager who has extensive experience with the end-to-end lifecycle of the IT project(s) including budgeting, planning, managing throughout all lifecycle and governance stages, delivery and coordination of the handover to support and Operational functions
Candidate must have a very strong background of being an IT Project Manager
IT / Software Project Manager, key responsibilities;
- Project Planning - Creating project plans across the multi-stage lifecycle. Maintaining and communicating the plan with relevant parties delivering against targets set.
- Manage Project Lifecycle Stages - Leading the IT project from Start-up, through Initiation, Design; Build, Deploy, Close (and Improve).
- Handover to Support / Operations - Ensure that all preparation for Operational acceptance and ongoing delivery is completed. Ensuring a smooth transition from project into live operation and project closure.
- Governance - Ensuring control across each stage is completed prior to progressing to the next whilst managing appropriate RAID and status reporting requirements.
- Budgeting and financial management - Working within an overall business budget, ensuring that the ongoing spend is in line with the forecast.
- Vendor Management - Managing input and expertise from third party providers for solution development, technical work, business analysis and work package delivery. Raising and expediting appropriate purchase order requests through IT and business management stakeholders.
- Liaison with Business and Stakeholders - Continuous engagement with senior business managers through governance, requirements capture, user testing and status management.