A global sports technology company are looking for a client facing Project Manager to join their team.
They lead the way with their technology solutions that enable many of your household sporting names to increase participation within their sports and they’ve gone global. Their UK head office is in South-West London, however they’re moving towards a blended work arrangement, so working remotely with occasional office attendance is welcomed.
This role sits within a small team of Project Managers (5) who are responsible for the end-to-end project planning and delivery to multiple clients. It’s a client facing role where you’ll be defining business requirements, setting objectives and deliverables, resource scheduling and budget monitoring and more. You’ll work closely with the QA Manager to ensure all new features are fully tested and conduct demonstrations of new features to new and existing clients.
It’s a really varied role, where you’ll be running your own projects from day one, so ideally, you’ll be able to demonstrate;
- A background in digital / software project management experience (ideally SaaS)
- Agile delivery of software projects
- Ideally prior experience within the sports sector, however not essential, but an interest is sports is preferable.
- Client facing experience - confidence in communicating with external clients / stakeholders
- Product Management mindset is highly beneficial.
This is a growth opportunity and throughout your career you’ll be supported to continue your professional development with many opportunities to continue to progress your career, both within the UK and internationally.
This role can be worked remotely, with occasional travel to the south-west London office, or fully office based, whichever suits.
Don’t miss this opportunity; apply today.