The Project Management Degree Apprentice will learn how to deliver day-to-day project management tasks following the project management process and standard working practises within the Project Management Team and PMO.
- Share project information with stakeholders
- Develop and maintain project deliverables under the direction of the Programme and Project Managers to secure and measure progress
- Collect and input data in to project trackers and databases
- Attend and present at Project Review Meetings
- Project cost analysis, monitoring cost and assessing earned value
- Assist in the preparation of Project Management Reports for the Senior Management Team
- Assist in Work Package Management processes
- Work towards APM Membership status
About The MTC
The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) was established in 2010 as an independent Research & Technology Organisation (RTO) with the objective of bridging the gap between academia and industry – often referred to as ‘the valley of death’.
It represents one of the largest public sector investments in UK manufacturing and, after four years of planning and a 16 month build, the facility opened at Ansty Park in Coventry at the end of 2011.
In December 2011, there were 16 industrial members, 44 staff and just a few key pieces of equipment in the ‘workshop’.
Over the following seven years the MTC’s rapid growth has seen the expansion of our campus with the construction of three more facilities, including the opening of the Advanced Manufacturing Training Centre and the National Centre for Additive Manufacturing.
Our role has also increased to cover not only R&D but also Training, Advanced Manufacturing Management and Factory Design.
We now have over 700 talented employees working with us.
During this time we have helped hundreds of companies across a range of industries and over 100 of them have become members of the MTC.