A SaaS-based solution provider powering online brands to achieve multi-channel ecommerce excellence. We are currently seeking an experienced eCommerce Project Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the launch of the client’s marketplace.
The Project Managers central role is to plan, execute and finalize projects according to strict deadlines. This role will be accountable for acquiring resources and coordinating efforts of fellow team members, third-party contractors and consultants to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager duties include obtaining a clear understanding of: the project objective, team member responsibilities and managing project implementations to ensure successful delivery of our solution. This position will be based out of our London – Paddington Central location.
• Translate technical, business and functional requirements into project tasks
• Successfully manage the customer during development and delivery of project
• Work with third party providers and consultants to ensure a successful product launch(Amazon, eBay, Magento, etc)
• Interact with sales team in advance to perform initial analysis prior to project initiation to estimate preliminary scope, budget and schedule.
• Work in conjunction with technical managers to identify and resolve technical issues and break down complex technical requirements into manageable tasks.
• Managing all tasks, timetables, budgets, deliverables
• Coordinate development, integration and production with our development offices in Novosibirsk
• Manage client and management expectations
• Provide quality control across all projects.
• Handle multiple client projects concurrently
• Minimum 4 years of project management/customer support experience, preferably in eCommerce, fast-paced environment
• A track record of managing difficult and demanding customers and turning unhappy customers into satisfied ones.
• Knowledge of project life cycles and strategies
• Bachelors Degree, MBA preferred
• Formal project management process and methodology
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Willing to work hard and put extra effort forth to meet deadlines and exceed client and management expectations
• Ability to travel to development offices for minimum 2 weeks at a time
• Experience with Project Management tools (Microsoft Project)
• Working knowledge of French or German is advantageous